PRECISION1 | Hong Kong
This page is available in English....
MyAlcon | Country
1. Grant T, Tang A. A survey of contact lens wearers and eye care professionals on satisfaction with a new Smart-Surface silicone hydrogel daily disposable contact lens. Clin Optom. 2020 Jan;12:9-15.
2. Grant T. et al. A Survey of Contact Lens Wearers and Eye Care Professionals on Satisfaction with a New Smart-Surface Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Contact Lens. Clinical Optometry 2020:12 9–15.
3. Cummings S, Giedd B, Pearson C. Clinical performance of a new daily disposable spherical contact lens. AAOpt 2019, Poster.
4. Surface Water Content of PRECISION1 Lens; Alcon data on file, 2020. 5. Tucker B, Leveillee E, Bauman E, Subbaraman L. Characterization of the Surface Properties of a Novel Daily Disposable Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lens. Poster presented at the American Academy of Optometry Annual Conference, October 23-26; Orlando FL.
6. iDDrop Comparative Studies; Alcon data on file, 2019.
7. Cummings S, Brobst A. Clinical assessment of a new silicone hydrogel daily disposable and a HEMA-based daily disposable contact lens. Poster presented at the American Academy of Optometry Annual Conference, October 23-26, 2019; Orlando, FL.
8. ANSI Z80.20-2016 Ophthalmic contact lens UV transmittance.
9. ISO 18369-2:2017 Ophthalmic optics — Contact lenses — Part 2: Tolerances / Table 4 Tolerance Limits.10. Based on a survey of 116 eye care professionals in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand who fit and evaluated patients in PRECISION1™ lenses; Alcon data on file, 2021.